Misha Collins serves coffee to the Hall H line (x)
The guy next to Misha though. ”Ugh! This guy is going to make our job so hard! How to we do security with his crazy ass running around hugging fans, passing out coffee, and just being generally unpredictable!? Doesn’t he know he’s famous? He’s supposed to show up with body guards, wave and smile, and keep his distance from these people like everyone else?” Misha don’t give two fucks about what celebrities are supposed to do. How can you not love this man?
He must be new.
Yes. Yes, he is.
THE SLASH BRINGING
FLASH STRINGING RINGING
THE HASH SLINGING SLASHER
i’m re-blogging this…
♥ AND FOR MY BELOVED BIRTHDAY BABY, A
SAFE,FUN AND HAPPY NEW ADVENTURE WITH POKEBUDDIES AND OF COURSE, JEAN ~ HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MARCO BODT! ♥
I’m so glad I chose this au. I actually tried to do a complete background for the first time ahaha probably my last time ever. -eyetwitch- The only reason I was progressive til end is my love for Marco.
Part one, maybe?
|—||Edgar Allan Poe (via letteratura-litterature)|
I can’t believe people are still asking this.
- romanticization of a maniplulative abuser
- lack of and/or disposal of the importance of consent
- taking advantage of someone from a lower socioeconomic class
- perpetuating the risky behavior of novices hopping into D/s with no idea what it is, which ends up subjecting them to
- creepy abusive assholes who prey on naive subs who thing 50 shades represents BDSM (and who are prime victims because they wouldn’t know that they are being taken advantage of since force and possessiveness seem ‘romantic to them’
- People running out to get zip ties or rope and shit to tie themselves up with without actually reading up on bondage. Blood clots and injuries ensue, yay
- People putting themselves into emotionally intense scenes with no preparation and ending up frightened, confused and uncomfortable.
tl;dr, if you think 50 shades is a good representative of BDSM you are too unprepared and naive to get into BDSM.
．. ☆ . ＋.。 . ． . . ． 。 ﾟ。, ☆ ﾟ. ＋ 。 ﾟ ,。 . 。 , .。ﾟ 。 ﾟ . +。 ﾟ * 。. , 。ﾟ +. 。*。 ﾟ. . . ． …, 。SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCE ＋ ﾟ 。 。ﾟ . ﾟ。, ☆ * 。ﾟ. o, 。 . ＋ ﾟ 。 。ﾟ . ﾟ。, ☆ * 。ﾟ.
when shots are fired but you have a good comeback
when will america learn….
We won’t learn, because our education system sucks
Instead of treating kids like machines in a factory, being created into obedient workers. It looks like in Finland they’re treated like actual humans.
it’s also because all teachers there have masters’ degrees, and teaching is seen as a prestigious profession like medicine or law.
What’s actually wrong with American schools is not that they’re not like Finnish schools.
What’s wrong with American schools is that they’re an outdated relic of the early 20th century, where the object was to train a child to have the mindset required to work in a factory job long hours of the day, as at the time that mandatory public school was instituted, that was the main expectation of children.
As the industrial age faded and the US entered the era of private sector jobs, the education system failed to reflect that change, and they’re still training us to have the mindset for an industrial job, not a job in today’s job market.
The problem with American schools is not that they’re not like Finnish schools.
The problem with American schools is that they’re preparing us for jobs that no longer exist.
That bold text.. 😔
Tumblr has it bad for Sebastian Stan
The thirst is hella real *starts distributing 24 packs of bottled water*
Do you miss being cuddled? Well, there are companies that provide “cuddle specialists” to come over to your house and cuddle with you.